This year- Day one hundred and seventy seven. (couch naps)
The things I genuinely look forward to when coming home:
1. Taking naps on my dad's amazing couch.
2. Eating at sonic
3. Making Christmas dinner with my grandma and then eating stuffing for a few days. A few glorious days.
4. Seeing old friends. Valorie will embarrass me at least 3 times per trip.
5. My dad making persian food at some point.
6. Playing rummi with grandma.
7. Seeing a movie with grandma- this year will be "It's Complicated" I hope.
8. Taking another nap on the couch.
I started thinking about napping on this couch a few weeks ago and I told Sarah. Her reaction was "the couch is really comfortable" and not "lordy, you are sad."